Apple Butterscotch Brownies
- 2 cups firmly packed dark brown suga
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups peeled & diced Granny Smith apples
- Butterscotch Sundae Topping
- whipped topping or ice cream
- Heat oven to 350. Stir together first four ingredients in medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder & salt. Add to brown sugar mixture and stir until blended.
- Add apples and pour into greased & floured 13×9 inch pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, and cool completely.
- Serve with ice cream or cool whip, and butterscotch topping . . . yummmmmm.
If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out the Recipe Index.
Interact with 5690+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals, or subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Sharon J. Gilman says
Wow, I know what I”m making for dessert this weekend! This looks awesome!
Let me know if you enjoy it Sharon ~ we loved them! 🙂