Apple Butterscotch Brownies
- 2 cups firmly packed dark brown suga
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups peeled & diced Granny Smith apples
- Butterscotch Sundae Topping
- whipped topping or ice cream
- Heat oven to 350. Stir together first four ingredients in medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder & salt. Add to brown sugar mixture and stir until blended.
- Add apples and pour into greased & floured 13×9 inch pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, and cool completely.
- Serve with ice cream or cool whip, and butterscotch topping . . . yummmmmm.
If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out the Recipe Index.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.