FREE WHOLE FOODS
Have you tried the Sun Basket Meals before? We are trying them this week so we can review and there's an awesome promo code that ends in just a few days!
Sun Basket Reviews + Promo Code
We're trying to avoid going to the grocery much, but food delivery services are getting harder to schedule… Enter Sun Basket!
This highly-rated organic meal delivery kit is best-known for it's fresh veggies, healthier menu options and quick & convenient meals.
Since we've been at home all the time, I've been cooking more lately… And I'll be honest, I'm getting a bit tired of my own recipes! I decided to give Sun Basket a try in my latest meal kit review, because a) they're running an AWESOME first-timer promo and b) my friend Mary has talked highly about them before.
Here's the latest promo code (it's the one I used above!)
- Use this link to get $35 off + 4 FREE Gifts on your first order (just click activate offer up top)
- You need to get up to $60 in order to get $35 Off – so here's the cheapest way to try it out:
– Add 3 Meals for 2 People = $65.17
– Get $35 OFF
– Get one of 4 Free Gifts automatically added to your box (no need to do anything)
- Makes it $36.94 Shipped (+ tax) + FREE Gift!
That comes out to only $6.15 per personal serving.
You can choose from low-carb menus, Dairy Free, Soy-Free, and more specialty diet options!
Here's what my friend Mary said about her experience!!
I think it's a nice way to shake up your routine and learn to cook something different – and during this time of staying home, it's one more way to get food delivered to your doorstep.
Have you tried Sun Basket? I'd love to hear your Sun Basket reviews! Please share them in the comments if you've tried these meal delivery kits.