FREE WHOLE FOODS
If you would love a few new recipes & some serious motivation to get cooking, grab these Summer Meal Recipes and join our cooking challenge!
SUMMER MEAL RECIPES
THEY'RE HERE! 🎉 HAVE YOU SEEN THE REVIEWS ON OUR SUMMER RECIPE PACKS? CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT HUNDREDS OF FOLKS ARE SAYING, AND ORDER YOUR BOX or get the PDF FILES FOR TOO!
Goodness, I hope you loved our Back to School Cooking Challenge this week (my family sure did)! It is so easy to get overwhelmed and just plain-old-tired of cooking, but when we all do it together it feels a wee bit more fun.
One of the biggest reasons I focus so much on menu planning here on Passionate Penny Pincher, is that when our family first started pinching pennies forever ago I knew the one thing I easily had control over in our family's budget each month was what we spent on food. Eating out was too expensive, and cooking without a plan mean we were wasting way too much. So for years I've been menu planning, and I hope our menu plans have become an awesome resource for you.
I have loved seeing your reviews on these (truly, my mind is blown away)! and our bunch has enjoyed every single meal at our house too.
We started last Sunday pulling together all of the ingredients for the week. After sending my hubby to the store . . . bless that man ❤️
I gathered everything up in baskets so that it was easy to grab what I needed each day.
Here's what we made:
- Monday, 8/31 – Garlic & Grilled Herb Tenderloin
- Tuesday, 9/1 – Pizza Pasta Casserole (one of the kids favorites!)
- Wednesday, 9/2 – Harvest Chopped Salad (I LOVE this one! ❤️)
- Thursday, 9/3 – Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- Friday, 9/4 – Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
And since I made the bacon, avocado, lettuce and tomato salad from week three summer meals last week, I had it almost every day for lunch this week. SUCCESS!
I could pretty much live on this one forever.
After a week of cooking I'm ready to retire my (new!) apron until our Crocktober Cooking Challenge begins October 5th. (I can't even wait – mark your calendar!)
We'll be using weeks 5-8 of the recipes from our Menu Planning Made Easy Slow Cooker Series (remember last year we used weeks 1-4). While we're all sold out of slow cooker recipe cards right now, those will launch also on September 5th of you missed them last year, and I know you will just love them too.
Hint: to make sure you're on the list when our new Slow Cooker Series boxes are in stock September 5th, enter to win the PPP Super September Giveaway right over HERE and you'll be the first to know!
ENTER HERE THE SUPER SEPTEMBER GIVEAWAY HERE!
Are you interested in making a few of the BEST EVER summer meal recipes (they are perfect going into fall too!)? Here's what you need to know so you can join in the fun (it's not too late!)…
The best part?
You'll finally get out of the what-are-we-making-for-dinner-again-rut. 🙌🏻 The menus are simple, they taste fantastic, and each and every one is family tested and kid-approved.
Summer Meal Cooking Challenge
If you've missed any of the videos from me and the (amazing)! PPP team making these, here's a peek at what we did:
- Monday, 8/31 –Garlic & Grilled Herb Tenderloin – this one is seriously so easy and SO GOOD!
- Tuesday, 9/1 – Cheree made the Pizza Pasta Casserole and OH MY WORD DESSERT (this is one of my kids favorites!)
- Wednesday, 9/2 – Harvest Chopped Salad (don't miss my mason jar trick! ❤️)
- Thursday, 9/3 – Shannon made the Grilled Teriyaki Chicken – her hubby loved it!
- Friday, 9/4 – Asian Grilled Chicken Salad and goodness, THE SPOON PIE. You must make this one!
Do you really need these menu recipes?
Take a second and ask yourself these questions…
- Do you spend too much money at the grocery store or drive-thru because there's no time to plan a meal each night?
- Would you love to NEVER have to pull out your phone to look up a recipe?
- Do you want to have a set of beautiful recipe cards on hand with everything you need (including grocery lists!)?
- Does putting a check-mark on an actual piece of paper while grocery shopping makes your day a little happier?
- Do you want someone to tell you EXACTLY what to make for dinner each night, so that you don't have to think about a thing?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions or would love a few new recipes & motivation to get cooking, these SUMMER MEAL RECIPES are just for you. 😊
Head on over HERE to order your set today.
I know you will just love love love these, and I can't even wait to send them to you! ❤️ Either way, make your menu plan this week ~ and have a great weekend. I'm cheering for you!