FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
With summer almost here, that means bugs, gnats, fruit flies, and mosquitos are going to be lurking around more often! But here's an affordable and highly rated solution we found on Amazon…
Sticky Fruit Fly Bug Traps (shapes, 24-pack) – Under $6
Sticky Fruit Fly Bug Traps (larger sheets, 10-pack) – Under $5.95
Sticky Fruit Fly Bug Traps (shapes, 12-pack) – Under $6.80
- Effective insect sticky trap has bright color, specially designed for flying pests that like yellow.
- Different shapes and patterns for you to choose.
- The square yellow traps can be hung in every corner you want to place to protect your plants from pests. You can also cut the size of the glued paper according to the actual situation.
- They can be used on both sides, have a very strong adhesion, and are resistant to high temperatures and waterproof. No need to replace them before they are completely covered by pests.
- Very suitable for capturing aphids, miners, fungi, thrips, white flies, black flies, mosquitoes, fruit flies, and other flying insects.
Check out a few positive reviews, too!
So happy I purchased these traps. I have an indoor plant and it seems like the soil had a bunch of fruit flies that just continued to reproduce and spread all over the house. This picture was taken after 3 days and I must say they work great and make a difference!
I got this to deal with a gnat infestation in my house. They always show up around spring, and this time I was ready. These traps are easy to set up, I like that they provide a couple of stakes that you can place into a pot but also there are a handful of twist ties that you can use to hang them. I'm not seeing many gnats left after having these up for about 5 days. Recommended, and will definitely continue to use these.
We have had problems with aphids in our home for 2 years (I love houseplants). I think the soil I was given from a friend had eggs in them. Anyways, I have sprayed neem oil on my plants (I don't want to use insecticide) and it kind of helped but didn't eradicate them. When I first bought these I was unsure how they'd work. I stuck them in all my potted plants and waited several weeks. Today I walked up to my window sill and there were tons of aphids streaming all over my Swiss cheese vine and I was just watching as they would fly into the sticky trap and get stuck! It was working so well I stuck a couple more in that one pot and even bent it over the soil. I am so happy with my purchase. Definitely worth the little money spent!
These really work in my garden. In 24 hours both sides of two papers were moderately filled. I had NO CLUE there were so many things just hanging around my garden. I had to exercise them back to the eternal fiery plane in which they came from. Would buy again.
Go HERE to check it out!
Amazon also has this Indoor UV Light Insect Trap to under $35 after eCoupon!