If you love Taco Tuesday but are getting a little tired of Tacos each week, try this Southwest Baked Ravioli Recipe. SO GOOD and easy to make!
Southwest Baked Ravioli Recipe
Who said Taco Tuesday had to just be tacos???
Spice up your Taco Tuesday with this super easy southwest inspired ravioli bake! We love how easy and versatile this recipe is. It's great for freezing ahead of time and take on vacation or to easily put together when you're running late after work.
🍴TIP: This recipe is from the Family Vacation Menu plan from our Celebration Series Menu Planning Made Easy set!
With just a few ingredients you'll have dinner on the table in no time. 🙂
Baked Ravioli Ingredients:
All the ingredients you love in a good Tex-Mex dish. Salsa, ground cumin, black beans, corn, Monterey Jack cheese and sour cream. Plus a little tomato sauce and cheese ravioli for a nice twist!
- tomato sauce
- cheese ravioli
- black beans
- Monterey jack cheese
- sour cream
How To Make Southwest Ravioli Casserole:
This baked ravioli only takes a few steps to make. Super simple and great for a quick dinner!
Go ahead and preheat your oven to 350°F.
Stir salsa, tomato sauce and cumin together. Spread ½ cup salsa mixture in the bottom of a sprayed 13×9-inch baking dish.
The best part here is you're gonna top with frozen ravioli (no need to cook these)!
Then go ahead and add the beans and corn.
Pour the remaining salsa mixture over the top and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake about 45 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake another 10-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Let the baked ravioli casserole hang out about 10 minutes before serving.
Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cilantro if you're in the mood to be extra! This baked ravioli also freezes well and is great as leftovers. So good!
Southwest Baked Ravioli
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsps ground cumin
- 25 oz pkg frozen cheese ravioli
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 12 oz pkg frozen corn
- 8 oz pkg shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir salsa, tomato sauce and cumin together. Spread ½ cup salsa mixture in the bottom of a sprayed 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with frozen ravioli, beans and corn. Pour remaining salsa mixture over top and sprinkle with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10-20 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
You can find this Southwest Baked Ravioli recipe as well as over 70 other recipes in our Celebration Menu Plans too! These come with full grocery lists for each celebration and will make planning for special events a breeze.
Here are some other recipes with similar flavors to this Southwest Baked Ravioli you may enjoy:
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
- Taco Meat in the Slow Cooker (Great to make Walking Tacos even easier!)
- Southwest Stuffed Peppers
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.