Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
I love me some white chicken chili.
Like really, L.O.V.E. it.
And with Thanksgiving right around the corner, you can easily swap out leftover turkey with chicken too. I made up this pot last week for dinner, and loved that we had plenty for leftovers for dinner, plus I ate it for lunch all week too. Yum!
Here's how to get started . . .
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili (makes 8 servings)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- 14 oz can navy beans
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- (2) 14 oz. cans white corn
- (2) 4 oz cans cohpped green chiles
- (4) 14 oz cans navy beans, rinsed & drained
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Cover with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes.
Love slow cooker recipes? Here are 5 reasons you need to use your slow cooker every single week + 17 recipes to help you get started.
And if you're looking for a decent slow cooker, this one has fantastic reviews!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.