Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Looking for a new recipe to try out in your slow cooker? This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork recipe is delicious and so simple . . . and a great meal to pop in the slow cooker in the morning before heading out the door.
Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
As I've been mulling over our family's schedules this fall I've just about determined to pop something in the slow cooker every Monday morning, so I'm excited to have a new recipe to add to our slow cookin' rotation. Here's how to easily get dinner on the table at your house too, with just a few simple steps.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 large onion sliced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat, and brown tenderloin on all sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, onion, and black pepper.
- Place browned tenderloin in slow cooker and cover with teriyaki mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 4 - 5 hours, turning 1 or 2 times to make sure tenderloin cooks evenly.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with remaining juices from slow cooker to serve.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups. If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply