DIY Spray Paint Crafts can be so fun to do and are a great way to fluff up your home for Spring. Check out this craft using Tin Cans!
EASY DIY Spray Paint Crafts for Easter
Save your cans.
Your soup cans. And your bean cans. And your veggie cans.
Save them all.
You can do this DIY Spray Paint Craft 🙂
I saw this super cute idea to craft using spray paint and tin cans over HERE, (hers are gorgeous) and while I didn't quite follow the idea it got me thinking about what I could create as a Spring craft that I may already have on hand.
I used fresh tulips to finish this look, but once the tulips have worn out, I'll replace them with either grass seeds or herbs to use as centerpieces for Easter.
I know you're impressed. 🙂
Here's how to create these easy spray paint crafts:
- Empty out your cans (we made Black Bean Chili so I just kept those). Simply pull the labels off then give them a good soak before painting.
- Be sure to lay down an old sheet or piece of wood, line up your cans, and then spray them with your spray paint. We used the Rust-Oleum Metallic, but you can really use any brand, type, or color that you would like.
- I then found a small piece of ribbon that had been attached to a gift, hot glued the ends around the middle, added a few tulips and done.
While I was at it I remembered this fun little craft we'd made when I did MOPS with my kids years ago using Green Onions.
Using green onions, you'll cut the same length all around a can (we used a glass jar when I made them, but the can is even cheaper!)
Stuff them in in rows with a rubber band around them,
Cover the rubber band with some rope . . .
And then you can fill that with flowers too.
That's TWO easy DIY Spray Paint Crafts done in probably less than 30 minutes!
Have you found any fun DIY spring crafts to do this year? I'd love to hear what you're making! Leave a comment to share.
Looking for more DIY projects? Here are some of our favorites . . .
- Painted Pinecones
- Ways To Fill A Large Jar
- Foyer Lighting Updates (And 3 Options When You Think You’ve Messed It Up.)
- Mason Jar Craft (SUPER CUTE for Easter)
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.