Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Just when I thought there wasn't another slow cooker recipe in the world to try, I threw together this yummy Simple Slow Cooker Chicken last night and my family devoured it. I literally rummaged through my pantry and freezer for a little meal time inspiration at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, quickly mixed up a bunch of ingredients on the stovetop, popped it all into Mrs. Potts, and then ran around for carpool duty until it was time for dinner. (I'm telling you what, this mommying business is not for the weak of heart!)
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream substitute with 8 oz cream cheese if you don't have sour cream on hand
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 small bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Boil 1/2 cup water in microwave, dissolve bouillon cube in water.
- Add garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic salt, onion powder, and oregano to melted butter.
- Stir over medium heat until smooth and creamy.
- Add bouillon mixture to soup mixture and mix well.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top.
- Cook on low until chicken is tender, about four hours. Serve over noodles or pasta.
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.