FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Do you get fatigue headaches/migraines or tired, puffy eyes often? This Rechargeable Eye Massager even plays music, so it soothes & relaxes you!
Rechargeable Eye Massager (Great Gift!)
Here's how to grab this deal:
- Clip the 25% off eCoupon
- Use the code J3SWWBBT at checkout (exp. 9/30)
- (Choose Subscribe & Save to get up to an extra 5% off)
- Makes it as low as $22.49 shipped when you subscribe!
- Features three massage modes – a sleeping mode, medium mode, and hard mode.
- Includes air pressure, vibration, heat, and music functions for an enjoyable eye massage. The inner fabric is soft, fluffy, and gentle.
- Equipped with a clear LCD display, it’s easy to switch different modes with one click button loop. The automatic 10-15 minutes timer is set to save power and protect your eyes.
- It is 180° foldable, making it small to put in your bag and carry in travel. The elastic strap is adjustable to fit different faces.
- Includes a built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery, making it easy to charge with the included USB charging cable. (The adapter is not included.)
- Features built-in speakers inside and allows you to connect via Bluetooth to play your song list. The “MED” and “HARD” modes include prerecorded music to enhance relaxation. You can turn the music off by continuously pressing the power button three times.
Check out a couple helpful product reviews, too –
I tend to get a lot of headaches. When I do, my head is very sensitive in certain spots. I didn't get this for myself. I got it for my husband who also gets a lot of headaches. I didn't expect to even give it a shot, but he loved it so much, and insisted SO MUCH that I try it, that I did. I didn't think I would like it, but I gave it an honest shot. I put it on, and did feel tense because of how sensitive my temple areas are, but I gave it a few minutes, and it honestly helped. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. Not only did it help to alleviate my headache A LOT, but it also relaxed me. I will definitely be borrowing it often. I'm so glad I tried it.
This was a gift for my wife and she loved it! We both wear glasses and this definitely helps for those long days at work looking at your computer screen. All 3 modes are amazing and the added feature of classical music playing while is a nice touch!
Go HERE to check it out!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.