Kelly sent over this quick easy meal that would be a perfect treat thsi weekend if your family is planning to watch a little football! (Or, just need a yummy dinnner…) Thanks so much for sending it over Kelly, I can't wait to try it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup desired sweet BBQ sauce (I use KC Masterpiece or Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- – 10 oz. can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with Pam.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain and rinse.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, onion, and brown sugar. Cook 1 minute to blend flavors, stirring constantly.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4 inch rim.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture into each biscuit lined cup. Sprinkle cheese on each.
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until edges of biscuit are golden brown. Cool 1 minute and then remove from pan.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.