We had a few technical difficulties in our home today (thanks to my four year old who managed to step on the camera . . . right before her big brother's 11th birthday party. . . ) so I don't have any pictures to share this week. (Or any pictures of his birthday for that matter . . . ARGHHHH!) But, here's what I grabbed at Publix and Kroger this week 🙂
3 Royal Gala or Red Delicious Apples, $.99/lb
- -(2) $.50/1 Domino Sugar Product 3/27/2011 RP
- -$1.50/2 Kraft Block or Shredded Cheese, 7 or 8 oz, TARGET coupon if Target is considered a competitor if still available
- –$1/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese with Philadelphia
- – (1)$0.75/1 Kraft tearpad
- -(1) $1.50/2 Kraft Singles Target coupon no longer printing
- – $.40/1 Wesson Oil 4/3/11 SS
- -$0.35/1 Pam Cooking Spray 4/3/2011 SS
- -$1/1 Pam Spray Publix Booklet, Slam Dunk Savings (exp 4/16/2011) watch expiration date
4 Nabisco Crackers, or Wheat Thins Stix, 5.5-10oz box – $1.50
- – (2) $1/1 Lay's Potato Chips Publix Yellow Flyer, Spring Into Savings (exp 4/15/2011) watch expiration date
- – (1) $0.55/1 Lay's Potato Chips 3/13/2011 SS
- -$1/2 Keebler Pie Crusts
2 Alexia All Natural Artisan Breads, 10.5-14oz pkg – $1.35
- -$3/1 Publix Green Advantage Buy Coupon
- -$3/4 boxes of General Mills Cereal
- -(2) $.50/1 Heinz Vinegar
- -$.50/1 Suave Deodorant
- -.$35/1 Dial
See how other folks are saving at Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom, Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix, and Friday Finals at Southern Savers. To see all the top deals at Publix this week go HERE, and be sure to also see this week’s top Kroger deals.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
My publix has also had the $1/1 Kraft cheese w/ Phil. blinkie up for a few weeks now. Stack that with the Target coupon and it makes the free with overage. (8cents)
We spent $53 this week on $119 of groceries and household items! My Publix had $1/1 kraft with Philadelphia blinkies this week…be on the look out!
Great job Kelly! I was hoping to find those blinkies at my store too . . . oh well. 🙁
jj jayne says
WHERE R THE ALEXIA ARTISAN BREADS LOCATED?
In the frozen food aisles – by the bread/biscuits. Hopefully you’ll be able to find it JJ!
For some reason your question made me look back at my receipt (the Alexia were $1.69 after the sale), and I realized I got the wrong cool whip and paid $2.69 EACH!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!! I knew something wasn’t right when I was checking out 🙁
You still did great!