FREE WORK PLANNER
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
So, I had a few PPP readers ask if they could put essential oils on the wool laundry dryer balls we post. When I looked it up online, it said not to do that because it could cause a house fire. YIKES!
Thankfully though, I found this awesome set for under $17 (which is higher in price than the regular sets, but safe for using with essential oils). I ordered it, along with some Clean & Fresh Essential Oil to go inside the dryer balls. (I think I will order this oil set next time to use with them though, since the Clean & Fresh isn't very strong, and I like my laundry to smell good).
So now, instead of using dryer sheets, I get a more organic approach that most likely will be about the same price as using dryer sheets, since these should last for about 6-9 months!
Here is more info:
- MADE FOR ESSENTIAL OILS – Reusable Organic Wool Dryer Balls made exclusively for use with EO!
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN – Design allows more even distribution and larger amount of oil storage for multiple loads than external application. Use a ball dropper or regular oil dispenser with orifice reducer.
- IMPROVES LAUNDRY – Reduce static, use any essential oil!
- ORGANIC MATERIAL – All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic dryer sheet alternative
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Higher density Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
Go HERE to check them out – these are great for helping your clothes dry more quickly . . . I'd love to hear if you've been pleased with them, if you've had them in the past too!