FREE WORK PLANNER
You won't believe these Oreo Truffles are made with just three ingredients! These two-bite truffles are creamy and just absolutely delicious.
Oreo Truffles Recipe – Customize Sprinkles for ANY Occasion!
There's no need to wait until Christmas to make this scrumptious Oreo Truffles Recipe. By switching out seasonal sprinkles these are a wonderful dessert for any occasion.
Since we are getting close to Easter I'm wondering how these would be dipped in white chocolate with cute Easter sprinkles!?! I might try it!
🍴MENU TIP: This recipe is from our Celebration Series Menu Planning Made Easy Set. Have all of your holiday recipes (and grocery lists) in ONE place!
- Oreo cookies
- cream cheese
- semi-sweet baking chocolate
- sprinkles (any color you choose!)
How to make Oreo Truffles:
Finely crush the Oreos in a blender or food processor.
Next, blend the cream cheese and cookie crumbs in a mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
Shape into 48 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Freeze at least 20 minutes.
Place chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Cook on high 3 ½ minutes or until melted; stirring after every 45 seconds. Or melt using a double boiler.
Using two forks, dip frozen balls into melted chocolate and replace on lined cookie sheets. Decorate with seasonal sprinkles for a more festive look, if desired.
Refrigerate until firm.
Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 36 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz pkg semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and cookie crumbs with mixer until well blended.
- Shape into 48 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Freeze at least 20 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Cook on high 3 ½ minutes or until melted; stirring after every 45 seconds.
- Using two forks, dip frozen balls into melted chocolate and replace on lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Looking for more fun recipes like these Oreo Truffles?
Be sure to check out our Celebration Menu Planning Made Easy Set.
These plans include AMAZING recipes and a dry erasable grocery list for each celebration theme! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinner time ever again!) Go HERE to grab these recipes on cards or to learn more. I know you're going to love these!