My friend Shannon and I were so excited to meet with a few of you last night at our coupon class (we loved meeting you all!) We may have overwhelmed you (we both talk way too fast . . . ) but here are a few links we promised to share that may help you out:
- Before clipping a single coupon, first determine your family's grocery budget. (See more about our our family budgets for groceries over HERE, and you'll also want to check this out.
- If you’re totally new to couponing, start at the beginning.
- Identify top prices on specific groceries before you go to the grocery store.
- Learn how to use coupons at Target
- You can make huge changes in your families grocery budget just by choosing to shop differently.
- Many items that you purchase can be frozen to lengthen their shelf life.
- Your grocery shopping experience will be so much more enjoyable when you have a happy cashier.
- Check out all the current deals this week at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Amazon and several more stores
- And, if you don’t have a coupon to your name (bless your heart!), you can start by printing a few over at Coupons.com, Red Plum, Coupon Network and Smart Source.
- Baking Supplies, Cooking Soups, Spices, Seasonings – November/December (Holidays)
- Meat, Condiments – Summertime (Grilling Season)
- Produce – Summertime (Stockpile things like green peppers and onions to freeze for winter casseroles, soups, etc.; freeze fruit for winter baking – strawberries, blackberries, bananas, etc.)
- Cream Cheese, Velveeta, Canned Tomatoes, Dried & Canned Beans, Cheese – January, February (Super Bowl and March Madness)
- Packaged Snacks, School Supplies – August (Back to School)
Don't miss these free free printables that should help as pinch those pennies:
- Free Grocery Stock Up Price List
- Free Budget Spreadsheet
- Free Freezer Printable: What To Freeze & How To Freeze It
- Brother Laser Printer with Wireless Capability (it's currently $109 ~ I've seen it for a little less, so you may want to wait and watch for a sale on this one if you don't need it right away!)
- Brother Laser Printer without Wireless Capability (currently $86.99 ~ I've seen this one for as low as $65 so you may want to wait on it as well!)
We'd love for you to also join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook to keep up with all the penny pinching deals as well – let us know if you have any questions!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.