FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I created this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you'd like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you're new to Google Docs, here's how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
Here's what's on the menu this week . . .
- Monday – Crispy Roasted Chicken, baked potatoes, salad
- Tuesday – Taco Salad (will cook the taco meat like this)
- Wednesday – Weight Watchers Ham & Cheese Calzone, fresh fruit
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – White Chicken Chili (using leftover chicken from Crispy Chicken on Monday night)
- whole chicken
- 1 lb dry navy beans
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning (or make your own)
- cheddar cheese (for salad and topping chili)
- 1 can kidney beans
- ranch dressing
- green onions
- frozen bread or pizza dough (I'll use Rhodes and save a loaf to make cinnamon rolls Saturday morning)
- 16 oz sour cream (to top chili and for calzones)
- 6 oz lean honey ham
- 4 oz swiss cheese (low fat if you're watching calories)
- 14.5 oz tortilla chips
Side Dish Extras
- canned, fresh or frozen veggies
- enough salad greens for taco salad and side dish
- fresh fruit
- garlic powder (recipe for crispy roasted chicken also calls for caraway seeds, fennel seeds and coriander seeds but since I don't have them I will probably leave them off!)
- minced garlic
- onion powder
- vegetable oil
Do you have anything yummy on your menu plan this week? I’d love to hear what you’re having, and if you have any great recipe ideas please leave a comment to share! Here are a few previous menu plans that you can also try out:
- Menu Plan Week of 8/18/14
- Menu Plan Week of 8/25/14
- Menu Plan Week of 9/1/14
- Menu Plan Week of 9/8/14
- Menu Plan Week of 9/14/14
- Menu Plan Week of 9/21/14
- Menu Plan Week of 9/29/14
- Menu Plan Week of 10/4/14
- Menu Plan Week of 10/12/14
- Menu Plan Week of 10/18/14
- Menu Plan Week of 10/27/14
- Menu Plan Week of 11/2/14
- Menu Plan Week of 11/9/14
- Menu Plan Week of 11/17/14
- Menu Plan Week of 1/11/15
- Menu Plan Week of 1/26/15
Check out my recipes to try board on Pinterest, and see more penny-pinched recipe ideas. This post is linked up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday where you can find lots more menu planning ideas!
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
This is awesome, I love it! Most days, I look at your posts from work & we can’t access Google Docs….I don’t want to cause you more work, because you do enough for us already! But if it’s not too much trouble, could you possibly make it available as a .pdf document too? I think I can open that type of file from work. 🙂
Hi Donna! I’m going to look into how hard it would be to create a PDF – one other thing in the mean time though would be to possibly just copy and paste the info in the post into a document and then print it? I think you have to have a PDF writer (or something) but will see what I can find out. So glad it helps you!