Here's this week's menu plan and grocery shopping list! I created this handy dandy free printable google doc for you to print if you'd like to follow our menu plan – hopefully it makes your life a little simpler this week (let me know if you like it!) If you're new to Google Docs, here's how to print your list:
- Open the document HERE
- Click “file” in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click “print” at the bottom of that menu and print your list
If you're hoping to get on track too, check out my Menu Planning board on Pinterest where I've got all the links to the recipes we're eating each week. Head on over HERE to check that out, and I'd love for you to join all the PPP boards on Pinterest too.
Here's what's on the menu this week . . .
- Monday – Crispy Roasted Chicken, baked potatoes, salad
- Tuesday – Taco Salad (will cook the taco meat like this)
- Wednesday – Weight Watchers Ham & Cheese Calzone, fresh fruit
- Thursday – Leftover Buffet
- Friday – White Chicken Chili (using leftover chicken from Crispy Chicken on Monday night)
- whole chicken
- 1 lb dry navy beans
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning (or make your own)
- cheddar cheese (for salad and topping chili)
- 1 can kidney beans
- ranch dressing
- green onions
- frozen bread or pizza dough (I'll use Rhodes and save a loaf to make cinnamon rolls Saturday morning)
- 16 oz sour cream (to top chili and for calzones)
- 6 oz lean honey ham
- 4 oz swiss cheese (low fat if you're watching calories)
- 14.5 oz tortilla chips
Side Dish Extras
- canned, fresh or frozen veggies
- enough salad greens for taco salad and side dish
- fresh fruit
- garlic powder (recipe for crispy roasted chicken also calls for caraway seeds, fennel seeds and coriander seeds but since I don't have them I will probably leave them off!)
- minced garlic
- onion powder
- vegetable oil
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.