You do NOT want to miss this delicious White Chicken Cheesy Enchilada Bake Recipe. It's so simple and delicious. Perfect anytime!
We had these yummy White Chicken Cheesy Enchiladas for dinner last night and they were fantastic! I paired them with some Steamfresh brown rice and a salad, and we even had leftovers for lunch!
What I love about this enchilada recipe is that it doesn't require any crazy ingredients. It's items you'll likely already have on hand or can get very easy.
Here's the full recipe so you can make yours!
White Chicken Cheesy Enchilada Bake
- 6 - 8 Flour Tortillas Enchilada or Burrito Size
- 2 - 3 Cups Cooked Chicken
- 4 Cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 10 oz Can Cream of Chicken Soup You can substitute with your homemade cream soup too!
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 oz Canned Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees
- Fill each tortilla with shredded chicken, and add a tablespoon of cheese
- Roll tortillas and put in a baking dish seam side down
- Over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and whisk until thoroughly combined
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, chiles, sour cream, salt, and pepper
- Continue to whisk for an additional five minutes, until sauce is heated through and smooth
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle remaining cheese on top
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes
If you need a little more menu inspiration, you can see all of our recipes HERE!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.