We had these yummy White Chicken Cheesy Enchiladas for dinner last night and they were fantastic! I paired them with some Steamfresh brown rice and a salad, and my husband even took some leftovers to work for lunch today.
White Chicken Cheesy Enchilada Bake
- 6-8 tortillas (enchilada or burrito size)
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup (or substitute with homemade cream of chicken soup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 350.
- Fill each tortilla with shredded chicken, and add a tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll tortillas and put in baking dish seam side down.
- Over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, chiles, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Continue to whisk for an additional five minutes, until sauce is heated through and smooth.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas (I covered all of them), and then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.