FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
There are several items worth picking up at Staples this week, so I made a quick trip yesterday to grab all the deals! Here's what I bought:
- 5 packs filler paper $.50 each
- 5 spiral notebooks $.20 each
- 2 packs Bic Velocity Gel Pens $.50 each
- 2 Dry Eraser 4 packs $1 each
- 2 Sharpie Permanent Markers $.25 each
- 2 Bic Roundstick Pens $.25
- Total: $7.50
And, since back-to-school season is in full swing around here, here's how I tackle shopping back-to-school sales for our three kids . . .
- First I print out their back-to-school lists from their school websites (or for my middle schooler I just wait until school actually starts)
- Once a week, I purchase ONLY the really good deals each week ~ I usually make a trip to Staples for the loss leader items only (which is hard ~ but I bypass all the other items until the end of the season!)
- As I bring things home, I put everything in a bin and mark off whatever we've already gotten on our list
- The week before school, I make one trip to Walmart to purchase anything that we haven't found already.
- We find groups to donate items to from what we have leftover (or save them for Operation Christmas Child boxes), and I keep a supply of school supplies stashed away so that we'll have them when they run out. (I usually make sure to buy extra pencils and paper as those are what we regularly need!)
Hope this helps, and if you have other suggestions on stocking up for school I'd love to hear your suggestions!