FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Enter to win a $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway!
Here's a peek at what I grabbed this week at Publix for $20.52 + tax after coupons:
7 Chex Mixes $1.35
4 Yoplait Kids Yogurt $1.50
Bag of Potatoes $2.99
4 Progresso Recipe Starters $1.50
(Long story ~ I asked the produce manager for the best fruit deal and he *thought* the gala apples were on sale. . . when they weren't he offered to mark them down just for me! There was no way I was going to let him do that, but he was so nice that I decided to buy the peaches that were *on sale* at $1.99.lb. ~ pretty sure sucker is written all over my forehead!)
2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch $1.99
1 Crest Toothpaste $1.99
Boston Butt Roast $5.47
3 gallons milk $3.19
- (2) $.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch, $1/2 Select General Mills Big G Cereals printable
- (1)$0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 9/30/12 (P&G 08/26/12)
- (3) $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack printable and (4) $0.50/2 Chex Mix or 100 Calories Snack, exp. 9/29/12 (GM 08/05/12)
- (4)$0.50/1 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce printable and $0.50/1 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce, exp. 11/3/12 (SS 09/09/12)
- (4) $0.35/1, $0.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Kids Cup, Trix Multipack or Splitz Yogurt, exp. 9/29/12 (GM 08/05/12) or $0.75/2 Yoplait Go-GURT Yogurt or Yoplait Kids printable
- Used $5 off $50 Star Market coupon (local competitor coupon)
- Milk was all free because I purchased 6 participating General Mills and P&G products
I’d love to hear how your grocery trip went this week, and if you were able to purchase an item or two to give please take a minute to share that too! See how other folks are saving at Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom,Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix, and Friday Finals at Southern Savers.
New to couponing? Start out by checking out all Publix matchups over HERE, and also take a minute to visit this week’s top Kroger deals and Drug Store Deals. You can also check out my beginners series over HERE.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply