FREE WORK PLANNER
I made a quick run to Walgreens today to score free toothpaste and cheap Hershey's, but spent the bulk of my grocery money this week at Kroger! After being gone for Thanksgiving, and trying to keep up with all the great Christmas deals here on PPP, I've had hardly any time to coupon myself, but we were in desperate need of some stuff . . . especially to get ready for our 12 Days of Christmas Baking. 🙂
Here's what I bought:
2 Nestle Cookie Dough $2
1 Reynold's Baking Cup $1.29 (no coupon – yikes!)
3 All Laundry Detergents $3.49
- Used (3) $.50/1 All Laundry Detergent
3 Boxes GM Cereal $1.99
- Used $.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios and $1/2 Select General Mills Cereals printable, could have also used $.50/1 Trix Cereal
- Used (2) $.75/1 Quaker Cookies
- Also got a free gallon of milk for purchase 4 Quaker products ~ yay!
- Used try me free coupon that recently came in the mail ~ deducted $7.99
- $0.50/1 Oreo Cookies printable Try zip code 77477
- Used $0.40/1 Fleischmann's Yeast, exp. 4/7/13 (SS 11/04/12)
- Used $0.50/1 Domino Granulated Sugar Product, exp. 12/31/12 (RP 11/04/12 R)
New to couponing? Start out by checking out all Publix matchups over HERE, and also take a minute to visit this week’s top Kroger deals and Drug Store Deals. You can also check out my beginners series over HERE.