FREE WORK PLANNER
Have you ever had one of those days? Today was that kind of day at our house, so I just now finished tucking the kids in bed and wanted to share what I scored at CVS today. (At least most of my Easter candy shopping is done!) Here's what I bought:
Bought 1 Photo Album $4.99
- Paid $4.99 at checkout, got $4.99 ECBs
- Used $2/3 3 Musketeers and Twix
- Used $2.50/1 Colgate coupon (printed at CVS coupon machine)
- Used $4.99 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Paid $2.51 + tax at checkout, got $2 ECBs
- Like paying $5.50 after coupons and ECBs – not bad since the candy alone was normally over $9!
Note: I did use the code BOOK40 at checkout which dropped my price to $2.99, however the ECBs did not print for me so I didn't include them in the scenario. My cashier did print them manually, but I'm not sure whether or not it will work so decided to keep that off the list!
Have you gotten any great deals at CVS this week? Leave a comment to share, and be sure to check out all the deals at CVS this week!