FREE WORK PLANNER
My son was working on his homework in the background when I took the picture 🙂
My poor stockpile has been reduced to just about nothing, so I made a quick run to Publix AND Kroger today (I hardly ever do that!) I'll post my Publix deals and pictures tomorrow, but here's what I grabbed in Kroger's Mega Sale:
- 13 Bags Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $.88 Mega Sale price after purchasing 10 participating items
- 1 Trix Cereal $2.19 Mega Sale, Used $.50/1 Trix printable
- 1 Freschetta Pizza $4.09 Used $1/1 Freschetta Pizza printable
- 1 Heluva Good Dip $.99
- 2 Quaker Granola Bars $1.89
- 2 Gogurt Yogurts $1.89
- 2 Dove Chocolate Candy Bars $.89 Used $.50/2 Dove Chocolate Bars
- 6 Granny Smith Apples $3.92 I can't believe I paid that, but I couldn't find a price on it and was in a hurry… yikes!
- 3 HUGE Baking Potatoes $2.50 another horrible deal . . . oh well, we needed them for dinner . . .
- 3 Bottles V05 Shampoo $.79 Used $1/3 Alberto V05 Shampoos or Conditioners, exp. 6/1/12 (SS 05/13/12)
- 6 Dial Handsoaps $1 Used $3/2 Dial Handsoaps (no longer available, but you can use $2.00 off any 4 Dial Liquid Hand Soap)
- 1 lb. Salmon $4.99
My total was $39.08 plus $3.75 in tax, and I saved $41.96. It wasn't the biggest savings ever, but we were low on handsoap and completely out of snacks, so I was thrilled to stock up! My husband also asked to grill salmon out for dinner tonight, and $4.99/lb. is the best price I've seen lately. I'd love to hear if you found any great Kroger deals I missed! 🙂