Heads up – there's a new Kohl's candle recall! Kohl's has recalled over 512,000 Sonoma Goods for Life 3-wick Candles as they may be a fire hazard. Find out how to get a refund.
WARNING: KOHL'S CANDLE RECALL
If you've purchased Sonoma Goods for Life 3-Wick candles at Kohl's from December 2019 through October 2020 – make note of this new and important recall!
Kohl’s has recalled over 512,000 Sonoma Goods for Life 3-Wick candles as they have received 29 reports involving high flames and/or breaking glass containers, including incidents resulting in minor burn injuries or minor property damage including burn marks on furniture, carpet, and/or countertops.
If you have one of these candles, you can return it to your nearest Kohl’s store – with or without a receipt. With a receipt, you will receive a full refund and without a receipt, you will receive a store credit.
This recall involves Sonoma Goods For Life three-wick candles in the following models and scents below or found HERE. The candles come in glass containers with metal lids. The model, fragrance, style number, UPC, and date code are all contained on the label on the bottom of the glass container.
For more details, head HERE or call Kohl’s toll-free at 855-564-5755.
==> Don't miss all the best Kohl's Black Friday deals going on!<==
Don't miss these deals today:
- Top 10 Amazon Deals This Week (#3 is still LIVE!)
- $15 Amazon Splashpad for Kids!
- Walmart TV Sale | 50″ Roku Smart TV ONLY $198!
- Longer Length Tees under $13 Shipped (PPP Favorite!)
- 21 Last Minute Father's Day Gifts That AREN'T Socks 🙂
- We Tried the Scrub Daddy Sponge…Did it REALLY Work?
- Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator $90 Shipped (Reg. $150)
Leave a Reply