FREE 2023 Home Planner Sneak Peek!
This has been one of those way-too-behind kind of weeks at our house, so when there wasn't enough time for planning a real meal, these cute Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas came to the rescue. If you're looking for a fun busy weeknight meal this week, this one's for you. 🙂
Jack O Lantern Quesadillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Soft Tacos
- Cut Jack O Lantern face out of taco shell.
- Add oil to a skillet on stove, place one regular taco shell in skillet, 3-4 tablespoons cheese, then top with Jack O Lantern shell.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the bottom is lightly golden, then transfer to baking sheet.
- Complete process for any other quesadillas that you're making.
- Once baking sheet is full, put in oven under broiler for a few minutes until cheese is bubbly on top.
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.