FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Looking to get more exercise indoors this spring or summer? This indoor stationary exercise bike provides a low-impact to strengthen your bones and joints!
Indoor Stationary Exercise Bike (Great for Hot Days!
Looking for a way to get exercise indoors and avoid the crowded gyms?
Hi all – Mary here! I've been having some lower back pain recently (I have a weak lower back due to a bulging disc and can't really run like I used to 🙁 ), so I recently turned to using an indoor stationary bike for getting some low-impact exercise. (Not to mention the Texas weather is constantly changing – it's hot, it's cold, it's rainy, it's humid…all in one week?? Anyhoo!)
By the way, if you have any joint issues or injuries, a stationary bike workout is low impact but still helps strengthen your bones and joints without putting much pressure on them!
I recently got this YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bike based on the stellar reviews and so far I love it, but I figured I'd do a review for anyone who may be considering a stationary bike as well. 🙂
First, I was able to put it together by myself in under an hour. The directions were super helpful, it came with all the parts (plus extras!), along with the tools needed to put it together. Note that the box was VERY HEAVY so you'll definitely need someone to help you carry it in the house (or you can open the box where it's delivered and take the pieces in one by one if no one is around to help).
My first impression was that the bike seemed really high-quality and sturdy. I was a little concerned that it might be hard to put together, but it wasn't! Here are my pros/cons –
- Provides an intense workout (I sweat a ton every single time!).
- Really quiet while pedaling.
- Easy to assemble (took me about an hour by myself – if I can do it, anyone can!)
- Fits tablets and phones (there are a few free apps out there that provide great cycling workouts – I currently use CycleGo and Exercise Bike. You can also watch videos on YouTube)
- Heavy duty steel frame and 35lb flywheel – solid build.
- Easy to move around on the front wheels.
- Adjustable non-slip handlebar.
- Comfy, adjustable padded seat.
- Cage pedals.
- Large range of resistance.
- Holds up to 270 lbs weight.
- Comes with one year free parts replacement.
- I've noticed that if the intensity is very low, the wheel will squeak a little until you get going. I may see if my husband can just spray a little grease on the wheel – it should fix it.
- The LCD monitor is nothing fancy, but tells you the basics of what you need to know.
If you're interested in grabbing this bike, here's how you can get the best deal:
Add YOSUDA Indoor Stationary Cycling Bike – $259.99 (Reg. $279.99)
Clip the $60 off eCoupon
Shipping is free
Makes it $199.99 shipped!
Go HERE to check out this deal!
More deals today: