FREE WHOLE FOODS
Don't ever run out of ink again! HP Instant Ink is a smart way to save on ink or toner – with the convenience of free delivery just when you need it! (This post is paid in sponsorship by HP).
HP Instant Ink Service (LOVE IT!)
Hi all – Mary here!
Have you ever tried to print coupons, school projects, or a PPP free printable or PDF download…but then realized that your HP printer was out of ink? 🙁
If so, the HP Instant Ink Program is just what you need!
I purchased an HP color printer last year, and after doing a little research, I decided to sign up up for the HP Instant Ink Program ~ the savings and convenience were a no-brainer. Plus, I never have to worry about running out of ink!
What is it? How does it work? Keep reading!
What is Instant Ink?
Basically, Instant Ink is a smart ink subscription program for your HP printer that delivers ink to your door before you run out. Your monthly fee includes ink or toner monitoring, replacement cartridges as needed, shipping, and recycling for as little as $1.49 per month – and you'll save up to 50% on traditional cartridges!
Plus, HP Instant Ink cartridges are extra high capacity, and they contain months-worth of ink depending on your usage. You can print as much as you want as long as you are enrolled in the HP Instant Ink plan!
Considering how expensive ink and toner is nowadays, this seems like a no-brainer way to save! 🙂
On the fence? Check out these rave reviews from PPP readers –
I have had HP instant ink subscription for several years. I love it!!!! I'll never go back to buying ink cartridges in the store! -Donna
I love my instant ink subscription and not having to worry about using color. It’s worked out great for my Preschool. -Ronda
I’ve had the HP Envy 4500 for years and years and have had no problems. I love the instant ink program as well. Zero complaints. -Michelle
I have used Instant Ink for years and will not ever go without it as long as its available. I never run out and it lasts for a very long time. I print out things daily and this is one of the best things you can do for yourself if you use your printer a lot!!!!! -Tamara
Instant ink changed my life. (I'm a teacher) -Jennifer
How does Instant Ink work?
It's easy and convenient! Plans start at just $1.49 per month and are based on pages printed each month, not the number of cartridges you use. Whenever you enroll, you’ll select a plan best suited to your printing needs – it is flexible and can be changed at any time. Here are the different plans available:
- Light – $1.49 per month (print 10 pages per month)
- Occasional – $4.99 per month (print 50 pages per month)
- Moderate – $6.99 per month (print 100 pages per month)
- Frequent – $13.99 per month (print 300 pages per month)
- Business – $27.99 per month (print 700 pages per month)
Don't worry – you won't be bombarded with a bunch of cartridges that you'll have to stockpile somewhere. You'll only get cartridges when your printer starts getting low on ink – not every month. And, you'll only be billed for your monthly plan fee, plus any additional pages you printed during your billing cycle.
Other benefits of HP Instant Ink:
- You’ll never have to shop in-store or online for printer ink again. Ink is always sent straight to your door.
- You’ll never get halfway through a print job before running out of ink. Ink is sent automatically before your ink levels get too low.
- You can save money over buying expensive cartridges in-store, which may not always be the best bargain. Instant Ink customers save up to 50% on ink or toner.
- All ink and toner are genuine HP products that offer high-quality prints every time. Plus, it matches your printer, so you don’t have to guess or remember which model type you have.
- You pay the same price for color and black-and-white prints, because each counts as one printed page. Print a black-and-white Word document or a borderless photo print – it’s all the same to your plan.
- No more ink rationing or switching to gray scale to save ink. Print full-color pages and photos whenever you want.
- Rollover pages ensure you always get your money’s worth, even if you have light printing needs during certain months.
- The plan benefits the environment both because you don’t have to drive to buy ink and because each cartridge is easily recyclable with postage-paid envelopes.
- Your plan comes with HP support. If you ever have problems or aren't satisfied with a cartridge, they'll take care of your issues right away.
- The plan is integrated into your HP software, so you can handle all your print tasks from the HP Smart app and also see printer health, check ink levels, and perform maintenance.
Get a $10 Free HP Instant Ink Credit!
We all know that printer ink and toner is not cheap, but HP Instant Ink is a smart way to save BIG!
HP is offering PPP readers a FREE $10 credit whenever you sign up through this link! The credit will be automatically applied towards the monthly plan that you choose. This means that you'll get up to 6 months of FREE PRINTING on the 10 pages per month plan! WOW!
After you go here and sign up, you'll immediately get a free $10 credit in your account that will be applied to your selected plan. You'll also get ink or toner for your printer shipped to your door within a few days.
PLUS, you can print in full color for the SAME price as black and white!
If you already have ink or toner in your printer, be sure to use it up before installing your new cartridges that HP sends to you! Your service only starts after you install the first HP Instant Ink cartridge that Instant Ink ships to you after confirming your enrollment. After your credit is depleted, the payment method on file will be automatically billed monthly at the end of each bill cycle, unless cancelled.
Once you install the HP cartridges and start printing, the $10 prepaid credit will be used. After your credit is depleted, the payment method on file will be automatically billed monthly at the end of each bill cycle.
What if my printing needs change from month to month?
You can easily change your monthly plan whenever you want! 🙂
Plus, your unused pages will roll over to the next month and if for some reason you need to print more than your monthly page amount, each additional set of 10-15 pages is just $1 extra!
Is there a catch?
Sort of, but not really?? I think this service is definitely worth trying if you use an HP printer! You really can't beat the free $10 signup bonus ~ plus the convenience of not having to buy ink cartridges is well worth it!
By signing up for the HP Instant Ink service, you're signing up for a subscription that will automatically renew and until you cancel.
You can change or cancel the service at any time in your account or by calling 1-855-785-2777. After you cancel, HP will remotely disable the subscription cartridge, so you won't be able to print with it. To continue printing after cancellation, you'll need to install a compatible HP cartridge for your printer.
Offer details: Offer valid only on Instant Ink eligible printers. Requires creation of HP Connected and Instant Ink accounts and acceptance of terms of service at instantink.hpconnected.com/terms. One offer redeemable per printer. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online at hpinstantink.com, a monthly service fee, based on the plan chosen, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. See additional offer information available during online sign-up process. For service details, see hpinstantink.com.
Go HERE to sign up and get your free HP Instant Ink credit!
Have you used HP Instant Ink before? I'd love to know what you think!