It's Hallmark Christmas in July Movie time – and we've got the scoop about how to watch Hallmark Movies without cable!
How to Watch Hallmark Movies Without Cable
This weekend is the start of the magical Christmas in July Hallmark Movie Lineup! If you love a good (sometimes cheesy) love story – you might want to binge your way through the next couple weeks with a movie lineup full of happy endings. But what if you've already cut cable to save money?
Here are a few easy ways to get your romantic movie fix:
Hallmark Movies Now App or Channel
1. Amazon Prime members can head over to Amazon and add the Hallmark Movies Now Channel for only $5.99 per month!
You can cancel at any time – so just keep it long enough to enjoy the Hallmark or other movies you want! In fact, you can enjoy this channel as well as many others when you sign up for a 7-Day Free Trial when you click HERE! You'll have to scroll down a bit to see the Hallmark Channel – but you'll also get access to many other channels.
2. Don't have Amazon Prime (you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here!)? You can also use just about any streaming device (Roku, Fire Stick, XBox, Chromecast, Smart TV's, etc.) to stream the Hallmark Movies Now service for as low as only $4.99/month.
3. Watch the NEW Movie Lineup. The two ways listed above will allow you watch all the Hallmark Christmas classics, but not the brand new movies that appear every year on the Hallmark Channel.
If you want to live stream the Hallmark channel so you can watch new movies – it's a little more pricey but still affordable if only using for a short time. Here's how!
- Sign up for SLING – it costs $30/month for the basic Blue or Orange package with different features, depending on how many devices you want to stream on.
- Add the extra Add-On package for $5 (pick the “Lifestyle Package”, it includes the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama – and more!)
- Here's a special link to save you $10 OFF your first month if you decide to try it – making the Blue Package just $20 + the additional $5 Lifestyle Add-On.
**$25 a month is still more than the Amazon channel – but still quite a bit less than cable if you're interested!
The Christmas in July movie lineup will be playing through July 26th. Will you be watching??
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.