Have a yucky, dirty oven but hate cleaning it? These heavy-duty oven liners work wonders in the oven or grill and make clean-up a breeze!
Heavy Duty Oven Liners (keep your oven clean!)
Hi all – Mary with PPP here! (YIKES! Anyone else's oven look like this?!)
If you're looking for a way to keep your oven looking brand new (but are afraid to use the self-cleaning function on your oven), these Heavy Duty Non-Stick Oven Liners may do the trick for you!
A few months ago, I decided to try the self-cleaning function on my oven to give it a really good, deep clean…or so I thought. I made the mistake of not pulling off the aluminum foil that had been stuck to the bottom of my oven FIRST and thought the self-cleaning function would just “burn” it off.
Unfortunately, my poor little oven could not even handle the self-cleaning function at all and it burned out the fuses in my oven after just 30 minutes (it also crumpled up the aluminum foil and made it impossible to get off). Thankfully, my handy husband knew how to fix it and we were back up and running in a few hours. BUT – I'll definitely be hesitant to use that function on my oven in the future.
(Side note – has anyone else had this happen before?? I'm wondering what we did wrong?)
After scraping, cleaning, and wiping for what seemed like forever, my poor little oven still did not look as pretty as I wanted it to. It was much cleaner, but still had small bits of aluminum foil glued on.
SO, I turned to Amazon and figured I'd try these oven liners to “cover up” the remaining residue in my oven ~ and I was super pleased with how they made my oven look almost new again!
If you're looking to keep your oven a bit cleaner and make those annoying messes and spills a breeze to clean up, these may be just what you're looking for!
Here are a few product features:
- Fits most standard-sized ovens and can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Ideal protection for keeping your oven free of baked-on spills.
- Safe for temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260°C).
- Certified BPA & PFOA free – does not add weird flavors or smell to your food.
- Reusable & dishwasher safe!
- Use as a protective grill mat, baking sheet, or pan liner for electric & gas ovens, microwaves, toasters, grills, etc.
- Easy to install! – Just place them on the lowest rack or tray in gas or electric ovens with a hidden element. For electric ovens with an exposed heating element, slide them correctly under the heating element at the bottom of the oven floor.
Go HERE to check them out (…and NO this post is not sponsored!)
More deals today: