FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
I've been hearing lots of hype about Saving Star lately, however until tonight really didn't have a minute to look into it. After checking it out , I'm thinking it's worth looking into!
Basically, you load coupons to your card at various grocery or drug stores in your area. (Here in my town, CVS, Rite Aid, and Kroger are the only stores that offer Saving Star coupons.) Then you shop with coupons as you normally would, but in addition to your manufacturer coupons, you also get savings loaded to your Saving Star account. You won't see any difference in the checkout lane, but within 7-30 days the amount of your Saving Star coupon will be added to your account.
Once you reach $5 in your account, you can request a payout from Saving Star in the form of a bank account deposit, PayPal account deposit, Amazon gift card, or donation to charity. So, not only will you save with your regular coupons, you'll also add a little moo-lah to spend elsewhere! (I love that . . . especially since Kroger no longer allows stacking of e-coupons and manufacturer coupons!)
Here are the current coupons available to load on Saving Star . . .
- Save $1.00 on Bayer Aspirin
- Save $1.00 on One A Day Multi-Vitamins
- Save $2.00 on Aleve
- Save $1.00 on Juicy Juice
- Save $2.00 on Phillips' Health product
- Save $2.00 on Purina Cat Food
- Save $2.00 on Purina Dog Food
- Save $.50 on Dannon Greek Yogurt
- Save $1.00 on Skinny Cow
- Save $1.00 on Lean Cuisine
- Save $.50 on Nestle Toll House Morsels
- Save $1.50 on California Pizza Kitchen
- Save $1.00 on DiGIORNO'S
- Save $.35 on Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- Save $.35 on Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- Save $.35 on Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- Save $.50 on Diamond Crystal Water Softener Salt
- Save $.50 on Elmer's Krazy Glue
- Save $.75 on Elmer's Glue All
- Save $.50 on Elmer's Foam Board
- Save $.55 on Fisher Snack Nuts
- Save $.55 on Fisher Fusion Nuts
- Save $1.00 on Fisher Chef's Natural Baking Nuts
- Save $.55 on Fisher Culinary Touch Nuts
- Save $.55 on GUM Crayola Kids Toothbrush
- Save $.75 on GUM Eez-Thru Flosser
- Save $.40 on No Yolks Egg Noogles
- Save $.40 on Wacky Mac Spiral Pasta
- Save $.40 on Wacky Mac and Cheese
- Save $1.00 on Nescafé Taster's Choice/Coffee-Mate
- Save $1.00 on San Pellegrino/Aqua Panna
- Save $1.00 on Perrier
- Save $1.00 on Pure Life
- Save $1.00 on Central Markets Classics Ice Cream at Price Chopper
- Save $5.00 on Fisher Price Diapers at Food Lion
Have you tried out Saving Star yet? I just joined tonight and added all the coupons, and I'll update you with coupon matchups as I see them. (I know there are a few at Kroger this week!) Let me know your thoughts on this program if you've tried it out!
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Becky C says
I looked high and low for that $5/5 coupons on Shortcuts, but I didn’t see it. Bummer…
hmmmm . . . it’s on the last page of mine? Try this (you may need to copy & paste into your browser – hortcuts.com/?pageId=2)
I signed up. It can’t hurt. I like cell fire better because it loads the coupons onto the card and you see instant results. We shall see if I get anything with this though.
I’m with you Lisa – but it looks like right now Saving Star is offering better coupons, so I’m hoping it works! 🙂
I used a $1 off Welch’s jelly a few weeks back and the money showed up in my account this week. There are not many useful coupons for me on the site, so it may take me a while to get to $5. So far, so good. I also printed out a list of saved coupons so I could easily keep up with what coupons I had activated.
I signed up a while back and thought I was going to get a deposit in my account when I purchased diapers at CVS. But it’s never shown up. And it’s been more than 30 days. I guess I didn’t buy the right item(s)? It’s hard to check because the coupons disappear from the site when they expire (the appear to just be monthly coupons). So there’s no way to look back at previous coupons. Oh well, it was just a $1 or $2. I still load the coupons, so hopefully I’ll earn something in the future.
I just signed up, so I’ll be watching – thanks for letting me know what you’ve found so far! (I think they’re brand-spankin’ new, so hopefully they’re just working out the kinks right now.)