FREE HOME PLANNING
Are you a Netflix DVD customer? Back in April of this year, Netflix announced that they're closing their doors and the last day that they'll be shipping out their discs will be on September 29th, 2023.
Here's what they had to say –
After an incredible 25 year run, we’ve made the difficult decision to wind down at the end of September. Our goal has always been to provide the best service for our members, but as the DVD business continues to shrink, that’s going to become increasingly difficult. Making 2023 our final season allows us to maintain our quality of service through the last day and go out on a high note.
On a positive note, they also just mentioned on Twitter that you won't be charged for ANY unreturned DVD or Blu-ray discs and can enjoy them for as long as you like. 🙂 In addition, subscribers can sign up to request up to 10 additional FREE discs from their inventory in October, based on availability.
- Subscribers must sign in at DVD.com/finalsurprise to opt into the promotion.
- New subscribers signing up at DVD.com by August 29 are also eligible for the promotion.
The Basic DVD plan costs $9.99/month so if you sign up before the cutoff and if you qualify for the bonus free disc giveaway, you could potentially be scoring a lot of free movies in your mailbox! 🙂
Go HERE for more details on the Netflix closure.
Also, if you're an Amazon Prime member, you can also enjoy free video streaming of Amazon Prime movies. Here are a few other features that are available with Amazon Prime:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- No minimum order size
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
More deals today:
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.