Ready to run to the drug stores this week? Well the deals are the best I've seen in awhile! I really was going to pick Walgreens this week, but because of that awesome $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon that's still available when you watch your Rite Aid Videos, I'm picking Rite Aid again this week! If you're new to Rite Aid be sure to read to the end of the post to see a few tips on couponing at Rite Aid. Here's your scenario this week . . .
FIRST, watch your Video Values to get your $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon. Then . . .
Buy 1 Bounty Basic Paper Towels ($.88 each)
- $0.25/1 Bounty Paper Towels or Napkins 8/29/2010 P&G Insert (exp 9/30/2010)
Buy 1 Crest Toothpaste ($2.99)
- Use $1/1 Crest Toothpaste P&G What Matters Most Mailer (exp 11/30/2010)
- Or $1/1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Rite Aid Clip + Save Booklet
- Or $1/1 Crest Toothpaste 8/29/2010 P&G Insert (exp 9/30/2010)
- Receive $2 in UP Rewards
Buy 2 Dial Hand Soap or Bar Soaps (BOGO starting at $2.79)
- Use $1/1 Dial Hand Soap Rite Aid Clip + Save Booklet if you have it – I didn't include it in the price because I have no idea where to find it!
- And $0.35/1 Dial Bar or Liquid Hand Soap 8/15/2010 RP Insert (exp 10/1/2010)
- Receive $1 in UP Rewards when you buy two Dial Hand Soaps or Bar Soaps
Buy 2 John Frieda Hair Care ($10 for 2)
- Use $3/1 John Frieda Root Awakening 8/22/2010 SS Insert (exp 10/9/2010)
- Or $2/1 John Frieda Root Awakening Product
- Or $2/1 John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Products
- Or $2/1 John Frieda Sheer Blonde Product
- Receive $3 in UP Rewards when you buy two John Friea Hair Care Products
Buy 1 Listerine Zero $2.99
- Use $4/1 Listerine Zero Mouthwash 9/19/2010 RP Insert (exp 3/31/2011)
- Or $2/1 Listerine Mouthwash 9/19/2010 RP Insert (exp 3/31/2011)
- Or $1/1 Listerine Mouthwash
- Receive $1 in UP Rewards when you buy Listerine
Buy 2 Single Serve Cookies (BOGO $.79)
Buy 2 Quaker Oatmeal ($1.99 each)
- Use 2 $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal 8/29/2010 RP Insert (exp 10/31/2010) or recent printable
- Receive $1 in UP Rewards when you buy 1 Quaker Oatmeal
Pay as little as $6.72 plus tax out of pocket (even less if you have any of those Rite Aid coupons!), AND receive $8 in UP Rewards at checkout! To see the complete list of deals at Rite Aid this week visit Saving Addiction, and be sure to check out Giselle and Lauren's fabulous Huggies deal (if you've got little ones in diapers, Rite Aid is the place for you this week!
If you're new to Rite Aid Shopping, here are a few beginner tips . . .
- You have to have an UP card to participate (this took just a few minutes to get as I checked out)
- You receive UP rewards to use on your next purchase (very similar to CVS Extra Care Bucks)
- It looks to me like the UP rewards expire in 3 weeks
- You will only receive ONE UP REWARD per card unless otherwise stated in the ad (I thought I could do the Crest AND Oral B, but they were both the same “UP” reward)
- You may use more than one UP reward at a time towards your next purchase
- Some items offer both a Single Check Rebate AND UP reward (they love to make things crazy for us couponers, don’t they?)
- Complete any Single Check Rebates HERE, and they send you a check at the end of the month. It is a regular check, so it does not have to be used at Rite Aid (but it would be a great way to roll your money!) This literally takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
After shopping Rite Aid's Up Rewards program, it seemed very similar to CVS Extra Care Program, so if you’ve figured that one out this should be a breeze! It’s always a little intimidating to try out a new store, but the Rite Aid deals lately are definitely worth it. Have any of you had success at Rite Aid? Please leave a comment to share!