Rite Aid is definitely my drug store of choice these days! Check out this deal on Huggies at Rite Aid this week . . .
Buy 1 Huggies Box of Diapers ($19.99, receive $4 in UP Rewards at Checkout)
Buy 1 Crest Pro Health Clinical Toothpaste ($3.99, receive $2 in Up Rewards at Checkout)
Buy 3 Kleenex Tissues ($.99)
Use . . .
- $5/$25 Rite Aid Coupon
- $1/1 ANY Rite Aid non-Prescription Purchase Video Values Coupon look for it on page 3 of the Video Values
- $2/1 Huggies Rite Aid Video Values Coupon Shows picture of Pullups but is valid on both Pullups and Huggies Diapers
- $3/1 Huggies Coupon (manufacturer coupon on Target site), $2.50/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers HERE, or $2/1 from 9/26 SS
- $.50/3 Kleenex Tissues
- $1/3 Kleenex Tissues Rite Aid Video Values
- $1/1 Crest Pro Health For Me Toothpaste 9/26/2010 P&G Insert (exp 10/31/2010) Stack with $1/1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Rite Aid Clip + Save Booklet, but I didn't include it in the totals because I haven't seen that one myself
Pay $13.47 before tax out of pocket, get $6 in UP Rewards to use towards your next purchase, which is like paying $7.47 after UP Rewards for a big box of diapers, toothpaste and 3 boxes of tissues! Update – I just added two more boxes of tissues thanks to Christina's note in the comment section. They add $.50 to your total, and I figure two boxes of Kleenex for $.50 were a pretty good deal! If you want to keep your total under $7, just purchase one box of tissues. 🙂
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.