FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Update – It looks like the Tilex/Clorox Wipes deal is even better this week, because instead of printing (1) $2 Register Reward, it's printing (2) $2 Register Rewards! Thanks Southern Savers for the heads up!
I met a few ladies at our couponing classes last week in need of diaper deals, so I hunted down the best drug store diaper deal I could find! If you're a Pampers fan (and I know some of you are!), here's a pretty decent deal at Walgreens . . .
Buy 1 Hyland's Cold ‘N Cough 4 Kids $4.99
- Use $1.50/1 Hyland's Cold N Cough
- Pay $3.49 plus tax out of pocket
- Get $4.99 in Register Rewards towards your next purchase (that's $1.50 in overage!)
Buy 1 Pampers at $8.99
- Use $4.99 Register Rewards from Transaction #1
- Use $1/1 Pampers from 8/29 or 9/26 PG or PG Home Mailer
- Pay $3 plus tax out of pocket
- Get $2 in Register Rewards towards your next purchase
Buy 2 Clorox Wipes or 2 Tilex (2/$5, can mix & match)
- Use 2 $1/1 Clorox Wipes
- OR Use 2 $1/1 Tilex
- Use $3 from Register Rewards in Transaction #2
- Pay NOTHING out of pocket (you will have to pay tax)
- Get $2 in Register Rewards towards your next purchase Get (2) $2 Register Rewards towards your next purchase
Total Out of Pocket: $6.49 plus tax, but you'll get $2 $4 back in Register Rewards to use the next time you shop Walgreens! (That's like paying $4.49 $2.49 for two cleaners, a package of diapers, AND Hyland's Cold and Cough!) To make the most of this deal, roll those $4 in Register Rewards for another package of diapers, extra Tilex or Clorox Wipes, or another money maker on the Hyland's Cold & Cough.
If you happen to have any Pampers home mailers, you may even have a few higher value Pampers coupons, so check your coupon stash 🙂 Be sure to read the tips below on shopping Walgreens, because you will have to purchase as many items during each transaction as you have coupons for (so this is a great time to grab your weekly paper!)
A few tips on shopping Walgreens:
- You may use your register rewards on your next transaction.
- One Register Reward will print for each item you purchase (i.e. if you purchase two of the Hyland's Cold & Cough in one transaction, only one Register Reward will print.)
- If you purchase an item using register rewards, more register rewards WILL NOT PRINT when purchasing another same item (i.e.,if you buy Pampers and get $2 in Register Rewards, you will not be able to use them again on more Pampers and get another $2 Register Reward in the next transaction. HOWEVER, you could purchase two more Clorox Wipes with the Pamper Register Rewards, then flip back and use your Clorox Register Rewards to purchase two more Pampers. Does that make sense at all?)
- Your total number of coupons cannot exceed your total number of items purchase at Walgreens, and register rewards count as coupons. So, in the scenario above, I suggest buying something very small (look for maybe a pencil for $.25 or less), or something you have to buy anyways (maybe pick up your extra Sunday papers, one at a time per transaction!)
- Be sure to hand your cashier your register rewards first and then your manufacturer coupons. If you have any store coupons, save those to use last. (I don't know why this helps, but it always works best when I hand them in the right order!)
For more top deals at Walgreens this week, go HERE.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.