Need an easy idea for Dollar Tree Crafts? Watch for these simple trays at your store (ad be sure to get the ones that will sit up flat)!
Dollar Tree Crafts for Mother's Day
Looking for a few super simple Dollar Tree Crafts you can do easily on a penny pinched budget?
You are going to love these! Whether your kids are like mine and just want to buy something with their own money for mom on Mother's Day, or you're looking for a fun DIY that won't cost more than a few dollars, this simple Dollar Tree Crafts idea is just for you.
Photo Tray Dollar Tree Crafts Ingredients:
- Wood tray from the Dollar Tree
- Hot glue gun
- Mod Podge
- Favorite printed cardstock (I picked up some at Michael's but you can also try a pack like this here)
- Miniature clothespins
- Cut paper to fit inside or outside tray (tip: I actually liked these better when I put the paper on the outside back of the tray so that it stood up perfectly and there was a bigger are for each picture. It worked perfectly)!
- Using mod podge, glue paper to tray.
- Cover paper with mod podge again after gluing into place.
- Allow to dry for a few hours.
- Using hot glue gun, add clothes pins to hold pictures.
- Trim pictures to fit on clothespins (the trays are fairly small, so you'll need to trim any 4×6 pictures down to 3×5 but this is a great way to focus on your favorite parts of each picture!)
These picture frames create a neat decor idea that you can add just about anywhere in your home. You could change them up using spray paint or add a candle holder to the front too.
I love these Dollar Tree crafts that are easy DIY you can do on your own – and save money along the way too!
View this post on Instagram
Looking for more ideas for crafting? It's one of my favorite stores! Here are a few more fun Dollar Tree Crafts projects to try out:
- Dollar Tree Garden Supplies (+ Fun Items for Making Fairy Gardens!)
- Dollar Tree Spring Wreath
- Dollar Tree Organizing
Have you made any new fun crafts using supplies you've found at the dollar store? I'd love to hear what you've made ~ leave a comment to share!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.