Need an inexpensive Christmas centerpiece for an event this Christmas season?
This is for you.
Here's what you'll need:
- a grapevine or greenery wreath $1 at the Dollar Tree
- red candle votive $1 at the Dollar Tree
- 2-3 berry twigs $1 at the Dollar Tree
Just take the berries and place all around the wreath, light the candle, and you're done.
I used a blanket scarf as my table runner (this weekend only they're $12.95, shipped at Cents of Style when you use the code BLANKET16 at checkout.)
Looking for more Dollar Tree DIY?
- Dollar Tree Gifts to Give
- Best Cookie Jar Ever
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree (the Christmas edition)
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!