Need an inexpensive Christmas centerpiece for an event this Christmas season?
This is for you.
Here's what you'll need:
- a grapevine or greenery wreath $1 at the Dollar Tree
- red candle votive $1 at the Dollar Tree
- 2-3 berry twigs $1 at the Dollar Tree
Just take the berries and place all around the wreath, light the candle, and you're done.
I used a blanket scarf as my table runner (this weekend only they're $12.95, shipped at Cents of Style when you use the code BLANKET16 at checkout.)
Looking for more Dollar Tree DIY?
- Dollar Tree Gifts to Give
- Best Cookie Jar Ever
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree (the Christmas edition)
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
Interact with 570K+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.