Dollar Tree Bookstack Decor for Fall
I just love this simple Dollar Tree DIY idea! This DIY Dollar Tree Bookstack Decor is so cute ~ in fact I might just need to make one now for every single season. It's way easier than I expected and adds just the right amount of fluff to our bookshelves as we're (almost?) heading into the fall season.
I honestly had no idea that people were paying for sets of books like these until I went to Home Goods last week and they were everywhere (for $20+ ~ yikes!) So we decided to try it out at home instead with a few items from the Dollar Tree, and I just love how well it turned out.
Here's what to do:
To start out crafting your DIY Dollar Tree Bookstack, you'll want to paint your books all the same color and them air dry.
*TIP* Make sure you don't try to rush the process with a blow dryer…I tried and the binding started to bleed through the paint. Phew!
While your books are drying, select the letters that you'll be using to stamp out Autumn ~ Leaves ~ Pumpkin ~ Please on the binding on the books.
Once you've stamped out the words on your books, stacked them in the right order, and tie your ribbon around and add your fall decorations
Voila! You've officially made your very own DIY Dollar Tree Bookstack Decor!
Supplies for DIY Dollar Tree Bookstack Decor:
- 4 Books from the DollarTree – I used 4 of the same Book so it looked uniform
- White paint – I used the acrylic kind sold at craft stores
- Foam brush
- Ink Pad
- Alphabet Stamps – This set is similar to the one I used
- Fall Foliage from DollarTree
Directions for DIY Dollar Tree Bookstack Decor:
- Paint books a solid color and let dry
- Stamp words on the binding of each book Autumn ~ Leaves ~ Pumpkin ~ Please
- Stack books in proper order and wrap with ribbon
- Add fall leaves and berries to the knot
- Set out with your fall decorations and enjoy!
Looking for more fun Dollar Tree and fall decor ideas? Take a peek at my favorite DIY fall decor ~ so fun and just perfect to craft this time of year!