I'm so stinkin' excited about this little project!
As I shared over HERE, we're hosting a baby shower for a couple in my husband's office tomorrow, so I got to crafting this morning.
Here's what I used . . .
- Brown yarn
- Silhouette Cameo
- Fabric strips (bought coordinating fabric square at Hobby Lobby, then cut into 1″ strips ~ cost was $6 after Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon)
- Cricut Iron On Material $9.74
- Pre-cut banners from Michaels, $4
- Total = $19.74
I made the banner using the directions in this tutorial . . .
Then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the letters for the top banner . . .
Now ~ as I shared in the video we still don't have any idea what we're actually making for dinner at this baby shower, so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. 😉 And, if you have any other suggestions for craft projects I'd sure love to hear those too ~ Happy Friday!
Looking for more frugal baby shower ideas?
Need some frugal gifts for mom?
- FREE Baby Welcome Box from Enfamil
- FREE Baby Sling from Seven Slings
- FREE Nursing Cover from Uddercovers
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.