FREE WORK PLANNER
Here's what I bought today at CVS. I did start off with ECB's that I have been rolling for years now (really!), but this is why I roll those ECBs! I forgot to get the FREE Crest deal… argh. But I may go back at the end of the week to grab some Gain and Tide.
Because I had ECB's I was able to do this in one transaction. I was hoping the 20% Shopping pass in the paper would work on this, however the coupon states 20% off regularly marked items and ECBs are considered a marked down deal, so you can't use it on those specials. Here's how the scenario would work if you had no ECBs to start with:
Bought 2 Gillette Razors 13 pk (26 Total) $11.29 (this is a years worth of razors!)
Bought 2 Gillette Shave Prep (my husband has enough for 3 years so this will be going to our donation bin) $3.99
Bought 1 Colgate Toothpaste $2.99
- used Buy One Get One Free Daisy Razor from the 4/14 Red Plum insert (automatically deducts $11.99)
- used Buy One Get One Free Gillette Shave Gel coupon from the 4/7 Red Plum insert (automatically deducts $3.99)
- used $2/1 Colgate Toothpaste Red Kiosk
- used $1/1 Colgate 4/14/13 SS
- used $13 ECB's
- Paid $14.57 plus tax Out of Pocket, Got $10 ECB back (my tax was more than my total)
That makes it all just $4.57 after ECBs – not bad when you think the regular cost of all that would have been over $30!