FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
There are a few good deals at CVS this week on items you may actually use, so while this isn't the smallest scenario every I'm betting you may find a few things you need! Here's my top scenario for the week:
Buy 2 Nivea Body Washes for Men $4.99
Buy 2 Kellogg's Cereals $2
Buy 1 Milani Stick or Lip Liner $3.69
- Use $1/2 Kelloggs
- Use (2) $2/1 Nivea coupons from the 4/14 Red Plum insert
- Pay 12.67 out of pocket, get $8 ECBs
Buy (2) Gillette Fusion Shave Gel $4.59
Buy (2) Gillette Daisy Razors 13 pack $11.29
- Use Buy One Get One Free Gillette Shave Gel coupon from the 4/7 Red Plum insert
- Use Buy One Get One Free Daisy Razor from the 4/14 Red Plum insert
- Use $8 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $7.88 out of pocket, get $10 ECBs ~ makes it $5.88 for 26 razors and 2 shaving gels
So you'll pay a whopping $10.55 for nine items at CVS after coupons and ECBs. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Ad (4/14/13-4/20/13)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.