FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Tide, Pantene, Venus Razors, Speed Stick deodorant and Triaminic . Hopefully you have some ECB's to start out with from last weeks awesome Black Friday ad! Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Speed Stick GEAR Deodorant $3.99
Buy 1 Triaminic Liquid at $5.99
- Use $2/1 printable
- And use $1/1 printable
- Pay $6.98 out of pocket, Get $7 ECBs
Buy 6 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner at $3.33
- Use (2) $5/3 coupon from the 11/30 P&G insert or (6) $1/1 printables
- And use $7 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay $2.98 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
- Use (4) $1/1,$2/2 Tide printable or (4) $2/1 Tide coupon from the 11/30 P&G insert
- And use (4) $1/1 CVS Tide printable (available 11/30/14) will need two computers
- Use (2) $3/1 Venus coupon from the 11/23 RedPlum insert
- Use $5 ECBs from transaction #2
- Pay $11 out of pocket, Get $10 Gift Card
So you'll pay a whopping $10.96 after coupon and ECBs for Tide, Pantene, Venus Razors, Speed Stick deodorant and Triaminic! The normal price on those items would be well over $80, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply