CVS has a few good deals this week, especially if you need to stock up on P&G products. Here's my top scenario of the week . . . you can really stock up on some great deals if you happen to have the best coupons on these items this week!
Buy 2 Almay Makeup Removers $5.49
Buy 1 Schick Quattro Razor $9.99
- Use (2) $2/1 coupon from the 9/23 Smart Source insert (regional coupon)
- Stack with $5/2 CVS Almay store coupon printing recently at CVS coupon center (if it matches ~ need watch wording
- Use $4/1 Schick Quattro
- Pay $7.97 out of pocket, get $8 ECBs
May also use $2/1 CVS Beauty Club Member coupon if you haven't used it already!
Buy 2 Tide Liquid Detergents $5.94
Buy 2 Tide Pods $4.49
Buy 2 Crest Clinical Rinse $3.49
Buy 2 Dawn Dish Soaps $.96
- Use (2) $1/1 Tide coupons from 9/30 P&G insert
- Use (2) $.50/1 or (1)$1/2 Tide Pods coupon from 9/16 Red Plum insert
- Use (2) $1.50/1 Crest Rinse coupons from the 9/30 P&G insert
- Use (2) $.50/1 Dawn coupons from 8/26 P&G insert (expires 9/30/12)
- Use $8 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $14.76 out of pocket, get $10 ECBs
You'll pay $12.73 for all 11 items after coupons and Extra Care Bucks, or just $1.15 per item ~ not too bad for full size bottles of Tide! Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Weekly Ad (9/30/12 – 10/6/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
I have some buy one get one free Pantenes from a few weeks back which are also included in the P & G promotion. Not sure if everyone got those but that would work great in any of the scenerios.
That would be a great deal Angela! If you use Pantene you can totally score on a good deal with that coupon! Hope you have a great day!