CVS is hopping with some fun deals this week! I'm excited to try out my CVS challenge this week, and am planning to do transactions #1, #2, & #2 below to get the most for my CVS buck. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Cottonelle Jonathan Adler Designer Roll Cover at $1.99
Buy 2 Colgate Total, Total Advanced, or Cavity Protection at $2.50
Buy 2 Dove Candy Bars $.75
- Use (2) $1/1 Colgate coupon from the 4/15 or 4/29 Smart Source
- Use $.50/2 Dove candy bar printable
- Pay $5.99 out of pocket, get $6.74 ECBS
Buy 1 Children’s Allegra at $9.99
Buy 1 Bic Hybrid Disposable Razor $6.99
- Use $3/1 Bic coupon from the 4/15 SS
- Use $5/1 coupon from the 5/5 Smart Source insert
- Use $6.74 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $2.24 out of pocket, get $6.99 in ECBs
Buy 1 Kotex Liners, Pads or Tampons at $3.99
- Use $2 ECBs from Bic Hybrid in Transaction #2
- Pay $1.99 out of pocket, get $3 ECBs (plus you'll still have $4.99 left in ECBs from Transaction #2!)
So you'll pay a whopping $2.23 for all eight items . . . not bad! If you need diapers, roll those ECBs into this deal:
Transaction #4 if you need diapers!
Buy 2 Huggies Jumbo Packs Diapers $10
Buy 1 Huggies Wipes $6
- Use (2) $3/1 Huggies coupons from CVS Reinventing Beauty Booklet or Discover the Value of a Great Buy Booklet, or use
$2/1 coupon from 4/15 Smart Source insert
- Use $.75/1 Huggies coupon from Discover the Value of a Great Buy Booklet
- Use $7.99 in ECBs from Transactions 2 & 3
- Pay $11.26 out of pocket, get $10 ECBs . . . yayyyyy!
If you add in the diapers, you'll pay just $11.48 after coupons and ECBs for 2 packs of diapers, 1 pack of wipes, PLUS eight other items… if you need to stock up on diapers this is your week! Check out the complete list of deals below, and leave a comment if you see any items we've missed!
CVS Weekly Ad (5/6/12 – 5/12/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
General question about CVS. I have some ECB’s, so I wanted to go today. If the ad states, spend $50, get $10 in ECB…does this mean $50 total before all the coupons I hand over?
Hi Crystal! Yes – that’s right…. you just need to spend $50 before coupons to get those ECBs. Hope that helps (have fun CVS’ing!) 🙂
Karen Barnes says
The mitchum deodorant coupon says “available at Walmart” on it. Does that mean I can ONLY use it at Walmart?
Hi Karen! No – you can use it anywhere. (Some do say “use ONLY at Wal Mart”, which then you could only use there. Hope that helps!
Karen Barnes says
How do I get a reinventing beauty magazine?????
Hi Tiffany! You have to purchase them in your store (I can’t remember the price?) if your store carries it, you’ll find it near the front of the store. Hope that helps!
Thanks, I will look for it!
Where do you get the CVS Reinventing Beauty Booklet or Discover the Value of a Great Buy Booklet?