New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Pay Anywhere Credit Card Reader, Tresemme Shampoo, Colgate, Softsoap and Gold Emblem Protein Bars. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Pay Anywhere Credit Card Reader – $9.99
- Pay $9.99 out of pocket, Get $9.99 ECBs
- Use (2) $0.50/1 coupon from the 10/25 SmartSource insert
- Use $1/1 or $2/2 CVS Snack Item printable
- Use (2) $2/1 coupon from the 11/1 SmartSource insert
- Use $9.99 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay $1.09 out of pocket, Get $7 ECBs
So you'll pay a whopping $4.08 after coupon and ECBs for Pay Anywhere Credit Card Reader, Tresemme Shampoo, Colgate, Softsoap and Gold Emblem Protein Bars! The normal price on those items would be well over $40, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
[…] New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here. […]