CVS has some great deals this week if you need diapers at your house! If not, just grab a few cheap items in the first transaction and roll those Extra Care Bucks over next week. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Toothbrush 1 ct. or Colgate Toothpaste 4 oz. at $4.99
Buy 1 Bayer Aspirin $3
Buy 1 Crest Glide Floss $3.39
- Use $.50/1 Colgate 6/15 SS
- Use $3/1 Bayer 6/24 SS
- Use $1/1 Crest Glide 6/3 P&G
- Pay $6.88 out of pocket, get $6 ECBs
*If you don't need diapers, stop there and save those ECBs for next week … if you do have little ones in diapers, finish out Transaction #2 ~
Buy 2 Huggies Pull Ups or Goodnites $10
Buy 1 Huggies Jumbo Packs $10
- Use $2/1 printable (CVS coupon – limit 1 per person)
- Stack with (2) $2/1 printable
- Use $2/1 coupon from the 6/17 Smart Source insert or use $3/1 coupon from the Spring CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine
- Use $6 ECB from Transaction #1
- Pay $15 out of pocket, get $10 ECBs
- Makes it $3.66 per pack of diapers after coupons and Extra Care Bucks!
That's a fantastic deal on diapers if you need them, and these would also make a great donation item to a local homeless shelter or crisis pregnancy clinic! Leave a comment if you find any deals we've missed.
CVS Weekly Ad (6/24/12 – 6/30/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Coupon magic machine gave me a $2 off shampoo today. Guarnieri fructis is 3/$10( $3.34 ) each. Use $1 Q. In today’s insert with it, makes it 34 cents plus tax!
Love that Kathy ~ thanks so much for sharing! 🙂