FREE HOME PLANNING
CVS is hopping with some fun deals this week, and I'm thinking you should do pretty well stocking up on several deals this week! This is a great time to start earning Extra Care Bucks to use towards the crazy good deals that will start on Black Friday at CVS, so check out this scenario and then get ready to head out to CVS:
Buy 1 Di Gel Liquid $5
- Use $2/1 Di Gel coupon from the 10/21 Smart Source
- Pay $3 out of pocket, get $3 ECBs
Buy 1 St Joseph Aspirin $5
Buy 2 Carmex Lip Balms
- Use $2/1 St. Joseph coupon from the 9/9 or 10/21 Smart Source insert
- Use $.50/1 Carmex coupon
- Use $3 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $1 out of pocket, get $3 ECBs
Buy 4 Stride iD Gums $4
Buy 1 Pumpkin Masters Carving Tool $2.49
Buy 1 Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick at $2.99
- Use (2) Buy One Get One Free Stride coupons from 9/15 Smart Source (regional coupon)
- Use $1/1 Speed Stick coupon from 10/21 Smart Source insert
- Use $3 ECBs from Transaction #2
- Pay $3.48 out of pocket, get $4.49 ECBs
Transaction 4 (if you need to stock up on Halloween candy)
Buy 4 Dr. Pepper 2 Liters (if Dr. Pepper is a Coca Cola product in your area ~ it is here in North Alabama!)
Buy 2 Minute Maid 8-10 packs $3
Buy 1 Hershey Snack Size Bag $5
- Use (2) $1/2 Dr. Pepper coupons from the 10/7 Smart Source insert
- Use (2) $0.85/1 Minute Maid Juice Box printable
- Use (1) $1/1 Hershey's Snack Size Bag from 10/14 Smart Source insert
- Use $4.49 ECBs from Transaction #3
- Pay $5.77 out of pocket, get $5 ECBs
So you'll pay a whopping $8.25 for all SEVENTEEN items at CVS ~ which I'm betting are all items you'll use (WOOHOO!) Let me know if you find any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Weekly Ad (10/21/12 – 10/27/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.