FREE HOME PLANNING
These stylish sunglasses are perfect for summer! Grab a designer look without the price tag here.
Cute AND Affordable Sunglasses – Our New Favorite!
If you're shopping for new sunglasses this summer, these vintage-inspired shades are our new team favorite! We tested them and are so impressed with the quality and the style. Plus, these sunglasses are budget-friendly which is great if you're clumsy with glasses like me!
These have a gorgeous matte finish and a round, retro shape – giving these a total designer look without the price tag!
There are a ton of style options in these Wowsun women's sunglasses. PPP Team member, Laura, tried them out and gave her thoughts below!
These come in packs of one, two, and three, and the 3-packs are definitely the best bang for your buck.
Right now, you can grab this cute 3-pack for $19.99 and clip at 20% off coupon – making these just $5.33 each!
Or, grab a set of 2 like these for $16.99 – making them $8.50 shipped per pair.
Even if you grab a single pair, they start at $12 so still a great deal.
“I am honestly SO happy I found these – they're my favorite sunglasses yet! It's always a little bit of a gamble ordering things you can't try on online, but these are a winner. I couldn't decide on which color I liked the most, so I ended up ordering 3 (don't tell my husband!) to choose from. I think I'll keep a pair in my purse, one in my car, and one in the house!”
Here are Laura's 5 favorite things about these shades:
- They're lightweight – they don't give me a headache after wearing them for a while and feel comfortable on my face and ears.
- The matte finish – this definitely gives them a designer look and feel.
- They're polarized – I actually think I'm protecting my eyes instead of just looking cute.
- They're budget-friendly – without fail I end up scratching or losing my glasses so I'm glad these don't cost an arm and a leg if something happens.
- They're straight up CUTE! I really love the rounded, vintage style.
Looking for more styles? We love these oversized glasses similar to the popular Celine glasses (but not for $500!)
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.