FREE WORK PLANNER
Amazon just dropped the price on the Conair Hot Air Curling Combo to only $15 (Reg $24.99) – which is a fantastic deal!
This dryer/styler gets TONS of 5-Star Reviews from folks who love the curl and volume they get while blow drying their hair. If you ever thought the popular Revlon Styler was too big and too heavy – this is the alternative you've been waiting for!
PPP Team Member Jamie tried this out recently and had this to say:
Jamie here! First of all – I own the big Revlon styler and I really like it. It dries my hair quickly and styles it smoothly at the same time, which is GREAT
But it is a tad bulky and if you have short hair you're probably wishing there were a smaller barrelled option out there.
My mother in law visited recently and brought her Conair Hot Air Curler with her – her hair always looks so cute so I thought I'd try it out!
- SO LIGHTWEIGHT! Maybe half a pound – and way easier to hold your arms in the air for however long.
- Cooler – the Revlon styler can get REALLY hot, but this one didn't make my scalp hot at all.
- Versatile – It comes with a volume attachment (the bigger one) and a curling attachment (the smaller one). I used the volumizer and it worked great on my extremely fine, thin, frizzy hair.
- Works – It gave my crown some volume and gave the ends a little flip – which is all I was going for!
- Less smooth results – I think this one didn't make my hair quite as smooth as the Revlon styler – so I guess that's a con.
- Drying time was a little longer – the big barrel of the Revlon styler dried my hair more quickly than this one but it was still decently fast.
NOTE: With either styler I wouldn't star drying until your hair is partially dry.
I'd love to hear what results you've had with the Conair Hot Air Curling tool – especially if you have a different hair type than “thin and scraggly” like mine 😉 Leave a comment and let us know your opinion!
Go HERE to check it out!