FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Here are some great Candy Alternatives For Halloween. Not all kiddos can have candy, but it's so fun to get a treat – here are 15 neat ideas!
15 Fun Candy Alternatives For Halloween
Trick or Treat can be such a FUN time to dress up in costumes and get some treats – but it stinks if you have a kiddo who is sensitive to certain Halloween candies or can't have a lot of sugar and there's nothing for them as you walk up to a home. These are also great ideas for school parties if you need to put together goodie bags that are food allergy friendly. Here are 15 super neat candy alternatives for Halloween night trick or treaters that won't break the bank!
Non-Candy Ideas for Halloween
1. Puzzles – There are a lot of options available but I love that these are more of a combo of a regular puzzle and a rubiks cube. How fun!
2. Spooky Rings – Spider rings tend to be a classic for candy alternatives! They also make a great decoration for cupcakes if you have left overs!
3. Bouncy Balls
4. Glow Bracelets / Necklaces / Critters – This fun set has both glow necklaces AND critters in it so the kiddos can have a choice!
6. Slime – This will certainly be a hit this year with the popularity of slime! There are a LOT of different varieties of this – love that they're small sizes too 🙂
8. Halloween Friendship Bracelets – I think these friendship bracelets are just TOO cute! And what fun for kids trick or treating in pairs to get them and have one in black and one in orange!
9. Play Doh – These come in a cute Halloween themed bag, too!
10. Light Up Rings – These are fun and a bonus that it helps the kiddos be easier to see in the dark!
11. Hairbands – Use these as either a headband or a wristband – it works for both!
15. Coloring Books – These are fun for all ages, and even though they're Halloween themed, you can always use them once the season is over.
I hope you can use some of these candy alternatives for Halloween! You might also want to put out a teal pumpkin so parents of kiddos that can't have candy know that you have an alternative for their child. I think kids love seeing the different candy Halloween treats and glow sticks too!
Here are some other deals you may be interested in: