Here are 15 Candy Alternatives For Halloween this year! Not all kiddos can have candy, but it's so fun to get a treat! Check out these fun ideas we found!
Candy Alternatives For Halloween
1.Puzzles – There are a lot of options available but I love that these are more of a combo of a regular puzzle and a rubiks cube. How fun!
2. Spooky Rings – Spider rings tend to be a classic for candy alternatives! They also make a great decoration for cupcakes if you have left overs!
3. Bouncy Balls
4. Glow Bracelets / Necklaces / Critters – This fun set has both glow necklaces AND critters in it so the kiddos can have a choice!
6. Slime – This will certainly be a hit this year with the popularity of slime! And I love that they're a small sample!
8. Halloween Friendship Bracelets – I think these orange and black friendship bracelets are just TOO cute! And what fun for kids trick or treating in pairs to get them and have one in black and one in orange!
9. Play Doh
10. Light Up Rings – These are fun and a bonus that it helps the kiddos be easier to see in the dark!
11. Hairbands – Use these as either a headband or a wristband – it works for both!
15. Coloring Books – These are fun for all ages, and even though they're Halloween themed, you can always use them once the season is over.
I hope you can use some of these candy alternatives for Halloween! You might also want to put out a teal pumpkin so parents of kiddos that can't have candy know that you have an alternative for their child.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.