Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Looking for a simple dessert to treat your family with this Thanksgiving (or anytime during the Holidays season?)
These Buckeye Brownies are oh-so-simple to make, and any peanut butter fan will love them. Since moving to the Buckeye state we've noticed that peanut butter chocolate recipes seem to be just about everywhere ~ kind of a dangerous thing for this peanut-butter-chocolate-loving-girl!
Here's how to get started . . .
- 2 brownie cake mixes (I like the Ghirardelli box mixes best)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk (additional milk if necessary)
- 2 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Bake brownie mixes in 9×13 pan (will need to bake a little longer according to package directions since you'll be baking two mixes in one pan)
- Once brownies have cooled, mix together peanut butter and butter with electric mixer in large bowl.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar.
- Once mixture gets thick, add in one tablespoon milk at a time until frosting is the desired consistency.
- Beat for 3 minutes until light and fluffy, enjoy!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.