TIP: The best taco spaghetti recipe is from week 4 of our freezer meals menu planning made easy set!
A HUGE thank you to Jilly, Cheri & Karen in our PPP Supper Club Private Facebook Group for sharing their pictures of our favorite taco spaghetti from the freezer meals ~ we all love this one! Would you love to be part of our menu planning community? Order any of our menu plans from the Passionate Penny Pincher Shop and you'll get free lifetime membership. It's the happiest meal-plan-making-corner of the internet!
Looking for something yummy to make for dinner tonight? You have got to try out this Best Taco Spaghetti on a busy weeknight (you can even make this one now and pop it in your freezer for a busy weeknight!)
You can easily double or even triple the recipe to serve a crowd, and consider what one smart PPP reader tried out (I LOVE THIS idea from Karen!)
Or, if you want to tackle making a ton of food for your family, look at this smart idea that Cheri tried out:
“Taco Spaghetti in the freezer! I doubled the recipe.”
Taco Inspired Spaghetti
- 8 oz pasta, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 15 oz ranch style beans
- 10 oz ro-tel
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 8 oz Mexican blend cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions for al dente.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef with onions until beef is browned and crumbly; drain. Stir in taco seasoning, ½ cup water, beans, tomatoes and salsa. Mix well, and add in 1 cup cheese and cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9-inch disposable foil pan. Let cool, and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Label, and freeze.
- When ready to cook, thaw in refrigerator 1-2 days.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove the plastic wrap and aluminum foil, and replace the foil. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Here's one more happy review from PPP long time Supper Club Menu Jilly along with her cute daughter (I love when she shares her pics!) Here's what Jilly had to say:
“Taco Inspired Spaghetti. So good! But how could it not be when you combine two of our favorite foods ” ~ Jilly, PPP Supper Club
If you need an easy recipe to feed a bunch, try this one out and let us know what you think.
QUICK TIP: On the back of the freezer recipe box weekly tabs, you'll see preparation instructions to make freezer cooking day go even more smoothly. When you make the taco spaghetti, batch cook your spaghetti ahead of time and even brown the ground beef to make your life a little easier!
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week one of our flow cal menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
Print your Free Monthly Meal Plan Calendar and join us in making yummy food for your family each night.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.